Pages

Still Decking the Halls

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas is only 1 week away!!  Where has the time gone?!  Nick & I still have 2-and-a-half days of work to get through, but once Wednesday at 1:00pm hits, we'll be happily enjoying our 12 days of vacation.  Mmm... Can't wait :)  In the meantime, I've been wrapping presents, stuffing his stocking (since we won't be here for Christmas, he's already opened his little gifts from me), baking cookies for our kids, and enjoying a little visitor.  Enjoy:

If we can't get one of our own yet, it sure is extra special to have this angel visit every-so-often!  We love little Miss Mia the fluffy golden retriever.

Nick's stuffed stocking - he was good this year for sure.  

Some of his stuffers - iTunes gift card, lotto tickets, beef jerky, screen protectors for our new phones, Marley & Me, a WaWa gift card, a Rubiks Cube, and a special little note :)  (He also stuffed mine - by the looks of it, I must have been good, too!)

1/3 of underneath our little tree... The presents are piling up for sure!  These are all for our friends and family members - shopping for them has been special; we're excited to see their reactions!

My little brother FaceTimed with Nick & I... Dressed like a nun and quoting Elf "...But the children love the books."  See any resemblance?  It gave me quite the laugh!  

Happy Holidays

No comments:

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS