Pages

SNOW!

Monday, January 23, 2012

I wore my PJs inside out, flushed ice cubes down the toilet, and did the snow dance.  What I got in return was good, quality, play-around-in-it SNOW!  For a teacher in the south, this usually means a nice morning to sleep in and/or a day off; however, the snow fell as gracefully as ever on a Friday night.  Seriously!?  So, being the "grown ups" that we are, instead of being grouchy and bitter, Nick and I bundled up and went out to play at around 11:00pm.  We didn't have much to work with, but we did manage snow angels and a "snowman."  I'm not thinking we'll have much luck getting another storm this week (forecast looks like it'll be in the 50's all week), but we did what we could to enjoy what we were given :)

The tiniest "snowman" there ever was!  We tried.

Aw, you shouldn't have Nick! 
 (Confession: it should say "C <3 N" since I wrote it heehee)

One of our snow angels

~Happy Monday~

No comments:

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS