Pages

Wedding Inspiration: Mr. & Mrs. Edition

Friday, March 23, 2012

...It's FRIDAY!  And what's more fun than enjoying a beautiful sunny day, well-behaved students, one another's company, and all things wedding?!  Browsing through Etsy shops, Pinterest posts, and wedding blogs, I was inspired to a little Mr. & Mrs. edition today.  Hope you enjoy some of these quirky and fun things as much as I do!  Some great ideas for future brides (and grooms) to be - and definitely on my list for everyone that I know that is (or is getting) engaged:







1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love all these! My favorite is the pillows - too funny! I also think those mugs are really cute.

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS