Pages

Congratulations Class of 2013

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Just stopping in to say hi and to congratulate all members of the class of 2013!!  So many things keep happening in this crazy little life I live, but wanted to acknowledge this big milestone that we just finished celebrating in honor of my sister this past weekend.  Whether you are graduating 5th grade, high school, or college, you have accomplished so much in your life already & have so many new and exciting opportunities ahead of you :)

And to my littlest sister (whom I fondly refer to as Nini Pantz),
I'm SO proud of you!  You're going to go onto do such great things at Penn State and beyond.  Love you so much!!









More to come... stay tuned :)
 photo Signature_zpsbda4491c.png

1 comment:

Katie said...

congrats to your sister! you two look so much alike! both so beautiful!

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS