Pages

Bridal Shower part Deux

Monday, July 08, 2013

I will warn you now, this is a pre-written/scheduled post & it is likely that at this moment in time I'm recovering from a weekend of fun-filled shenanigans.  I kicked off the fun with a wedding on the 4th, and followed up with a 3 day binder in Philly with my bridesmaids.  I don't go crazy often, so it's likely I'll be in r&r mode for a couple of days...  I guess what I'm trying to say is, this isn't a weekend update from this past weekend, but it's a weekend update nonetheless.  I think it still counts though, right?  :)  

With that, the theme of this is still consistent with wedding day countdownage!  I'm sure at this point you're puking your guts out since every time you come by all I'm doing is ranting about all the wedding festivities, but ohhhhh well.  I'm only doing this once, so I like to get all the mushy gushy ushy out there hee hee.

So two weeks ago my "Nick's side" aunts threw me a bridal shower and it turned out beautifully.  I was so grateful to be showered from all sides with love from both his family & mine and am blessed to be marrying into such a happy union...  Everyone could not have gotten along better :)  

Instead of boring you with lots of words, I'll let the pictures do the talking... 

My MOH, me, mom, & Bmaid 

Pssst: I am so in the market for this camera my mom purchased.  In love. 

The hostesses :)
The cutest little cake pops!  I wish I had a picture of the entire desert spread...  honestly to die for.  
Koi pond 
Some of my soon-to-be cousins (and a little 2nd cousin in the oven for the lovely on the far left!!)  



These prints will get their own story someday...  They are just so so special & meaningful, so stay tuned on that :) 
and lastly, but certainly not least, my moms - LOVE these beautiful women!!

So we're down to 12 sleeps until the day and I can't even believe it.  I'll see what I can do to give you a glimpse into this past weekends fun in the next couple days, but for now, I'm off to nap some more!

Sami's Shenanigans

 photo Signature_zpsbda4491c.png

3 comments:

Jillian said...

That was so sweet of them to throw you another shower! Love your dress too! So cute!

Katie said...

you are SOOO close!! what a beautiful shower and what beautiful ladies!!

Head to Toe Chic said...

yay congrats!!! Looks like an amazing shower!

xo,
Angela

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS