Pages

one of those weekends.

Monday, January 07, 2013


There are just some days/weekends that leave your heart feeling happy.
This was one of those weekends.
A blog gf announced she was pregnant.
Another confirmed she’s having a baby girl.
Yet another became a SnapChat friend of mine (hee hee). 
Friends of ours just got word they’ll be moving to Hawaii to enjoy sun, fun, and a 6-figure income.
And the little things really made me smile.

Like being able to sit on the couch and enjoy lit candles.
And watching my orchid continue to bloom.
Enjoying not 1, but 2 full cups of coffee and not being on the run while doing so.
The “I Love You Board” with it’s promises of excitement and love from Nick.
All the potential that this new year has/planning in my Lilly agenda.
FaceTime with my little brother.
Group chats that kill your cell phone battery.
Mirrors that fall onto your lap… then get fixed by your fiancé. 
And enjoying these last few months of being a “bride-to-be” before the big day.



 


 

Yes, simply put, life is good.

Hope your weekend was just as simple & good – if not as simple, then at least as sweet :) 

linking up with Sami + Leeann

7 comments:

Katie said...

thanks for being so excitement for me! hope you have a good monday!

Kait said...

let's discuss more in depth the friend moving to hawaii and making 6 figures because that right there is what I need to do HAHA!

#mommylife said...

<3 xoxo

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

You sure did have a good weekend, girlfrand! I love that you're such a good person that other people getting good news makes you happy :)

Thanks for linking up!!

Sami said...

I need to get better at SnapChat.. but I love that we are friends on there! xoxox

Cortney said...

How fun! I have so many girlfriends announcing their pregnant here lately. It's so fun!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Cheers to a good weekend!

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS