Pages

She's a little bit country

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Well we can put concert #4 down in the books because this past weekend some friends and I got together after a morning of work, state test prep, and cicada infestation to enjoy a little country man candy.  We went to see one of Nick's idols, Tim McGraw.  And let me tell you what, I don't know if Faith is luckier or he is luckier, because that duo is a powerhouse.  Yum Yum and Yum.  If you had asked me a couple years ago if I ever thought I'd evolve into a little country bumpkin I'd say you were nutso, but alas, here I am singing about barbecue stains and how the highway doesn't care.  

We took all of 1.5 pictures (the blurry one only counts as a half a picture, okay?), but there was plenty to gawk at.  I've never seen more 15 year olds in crop tops and high waisted jorts drinking out of flasks in my lifeeee.  True grit right there.  Needless to say, Nick says if we ever have a daughter, she's not allowed to attend said country concerts... to which I ask, would a rap concert really be any better?  Or how about a little DMB, hmm?  Guess my dad was onto something when he banned me from going to any concerts until I was 18.  I'm starting to see it from the other side.

It's a little bit funny this growing up thing...  you treat life a little differently I guess :)  And hey, when you know you'll continue growing alongside this guy, it can't be all that bad


and of course, it'll get blurry/hazy from time to time, but always worth it :)


 photo Signature_zpsbda4491c.png

No comments:

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS