Pages

pb cup cookies

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Unless you have a peanut butter allergy, have I got a recipe for you.  Today, we will be making these little bites of deliciousness:


It all started Sunday evening when I decided to try out Katie's no-bake oreo balls (yum!!) and have been itching to do more cooking/baking ever since.  It could've been all the extra time I had on my hands today and Monday thanks to this icy winter wonderland, but all of a sudden so many other recipes were floating through my head.  



I'm still not sure which I'll be making for the cookie bake Friday (I'm considering my mom's bon bons or a carmel cream cookie), but just couldn't help but get a jump start on these peanut butter goodies.  Thanks mama K for the perfect pampered chef mini muffin tin and recipe; I think I'll keep you :)  

Ingredients:
a) 1/2 c. peanut butter
b) 1/2 c. butter
c) 1/2 c. sugar
d) 1/2 c. brown sugar
e) 1 tsp. vanilla
f) 1 egg
g) 1.5 c. flour
h) 1 tsp. baking soda
i) 1/2 tsp. salt
1 medium bag mini Reese's pb cups (around 50-60) 


Directions:
Beat together ingredients a-d.  Separately, beat together e + f.  Add the mixture to your original and beat the two together.  Lastly, add the remaining ingredients (sans pb cups) slowly until blended.  Scoop 1/2 tbsp. full of cookie dough into greesed mini muffin tin.  Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.  Let cool for a minute then press peanut butter cups into hot cookies.

Lastly, enjoy :) 



happy snow day!  t-8 days of school until winter break!  

 photo Signature_zpsbda4491c.png

1 comment:

Sami said...

I NEEEEED THESE ;)

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS