Pages

Happy Thanksgiving 2014

Monday, December 01, 2014

And just like that, it's Monday again & we're back to another work week.  Being a teacher, I get spoiled around the holidays and greatly enjoy my guaranteed time off.  The last 5 days have been just the rejuvenation I need to get me through the next 3 weeks as we countdown to winter break.  I enjoyed spending time with my family over Thanksgiving, black Friday shopping (scored so many great finds for the people I love!!), getting back in the church-going-groove, and fixing up my home for the holidays.

Although I haven't purchased them, this picture would work perfect for a Christmas card, no? 

Or perhaps one of the Santa puppies?  Note the second one... Mia is not amused.


And as posted on my Instagram, I've officially hit #crazydoglady status and I don't care one little bit.  I cooked up a batch of two-ingredient chicken flavored dog treats, as well as a pumpkin treat & have a fruit/yogurt concoction to come.  

All in all, it was a great week.  We are in full on diet // holiday prep // countdown to Christmas mode around these parts...  And have our fingers & toes crossed for a snow day (or delay) sometime in the next few week.  A girl can dream, no?

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! 

 photo Signature_zpsbda4491c.png
All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS