Pages

My Life: Recipe for Corn Salsa

Sunday, July 17, 2011

We had a Mexican feast the other night, and in preparation for living on my own I've been observing and recording recipes to make in the future.  I'm a mean crock-pot-cooker, and can bake a thing or two, but cooking isn't my strong suit.  We had your traditional ground beef tacos with all the fixings, but this corn salsa was just the ticket to setting the meal over the edge and it's super easy to make!  (Courtesy of my sister, Bilo!)

Ingredients:
2 cans of corn, drained
1 can of black beans, drained
1 can of rotel (mild, medium, or hot)
1/2-3/4 bottle of Italian dressing
Salt
Pepper
Vinegar

Throw it all together, add the salt, pepper, and vinegar to achieve the taste you most prefer and chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving!  I think it tastes best with the hint of lime tortilla chips, but regular or wheat scoops work well too :)

No comments:

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS