Pages

Decorating for Mr. Nick

Thursday, December 01, 2011

 December is upon us & with that comes a new bulletin board for Mr. Nick's class!  I can't help myself; I've said before in other lifetimes I'm sure I'll be an elementary teacher and this is one of the reasons why.  I love decorating and sprucing up the classroom with fun & festive things for the students to come back to and be excited about.  Nick is so kind in allowing me to have a creative outlet in his classroom & I think that the boards are getting a little better with each try...  I'm already brainstorming ideas for next month/year!  For now, I hope his students are ready to "warm up to learning"!!



And a little door decor for the welcome into the room!

No comments:

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS