Pages

New Addiction: Scrapbooking

Monday, March 05, 2012

..........Welcome to the life of a 20-something - we see something that piques our interest, and obsess over it for countless hours/days/weeks until the next thing strikes our fancy.  Our mothers did it, our grandmothers did it, and their grandmothers did it.  It's almost a rite-of-passage into the official life of a housewife/adult.  With craft night once a month & the sporadic get-togethers with friends/family to make little things, I've recently gotten into scrapbooking again.  I know I know, where have I been?!  But, I pulled out my old stuff from ages ago and got to scrapbooking a little album for my sister to celebrate her accomplishments at THON12.  I've gathered some more things here & there and hope to chronicle some of our engaged life together.  Here's to hoping something else doesn't catch my eye and distract me :)  Here are a couple pages to leave you with ~

The first and last pages

A little shout out to Bilo's total awesomeness!

And yes, I realize the plural of "mouse" is not "mouses," 
but it's an inside joke, I swear :)

And happy Monday (thank GOODNESS it's almost over)!

No comments:

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS