Pages

Family Weekend & Birthday Celebrations

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Last weekend Nick & I spent Saturday/Sunday with my family celebrating my brother & grandfather's birthdays.  Anytime my Dad's side of the family gets together, it's bound to be a blast :)  We certainly missed all family still in PA for the weekend, but so many special memories were made:

Family Love!  Can you believe it's been 3-4 years since we've
gotten a whole family shot?!

I have flower girls :)  Nick & I are thrilled they said yes!

Mich & I

My "little" brother & grandpa 
Aren't they handsome!?  
(And my grandpa - 79?  Please, more like 59 heehee)

Sisters. Bridesmaids. Best Friends.

Mouse Fi & I 

....And no get together would be complete without
at least 23439840293 pictures of my adorable Mia bug 

Love family get togethers, don't you?!

No comments:

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS