Pages

WE'RE ONE YEAR AWAY...

Saturday, July 21, 2012

...From our wedding!  That's right, as of yesterday (7/20/12) we have less than 1 year to go until we become Mr. & Mrs.  I can't believe how fast the time is flying and how much more I have left to do (book photographer, band//dj, florist, baker; buy dress; pick out bridesmaid dresses, etc.)!  I'm super excited for tomorrow because we have a date with the beautiful & talented Blythe over at Blythe K Blog who will be taking our engagement photos for us!  I can't wait to be mushy gushy & lovey dovey and have it captured on film; I'm sure she will do a phenomenal job and can't wait to see what she comes up with (no pressure, girl!  just kidding) :)  


I am such a lucky girl to have N in my life & thank God for him each & e v e r y day.  He is the perfect balance to my wacky personality and knows how to calm and complete me.  364 days to go until forever?  That's 364 too many :)  I cannot wait to be Mrs. K!


More to come............!  And I know, I know, enough with the exclamation points and mush hee hee.  


{did he do well or what?}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yah... the year goes blazing fast!

Unknown said...

Your ring is beautiful. Life goes by fast. Tuesday is my eight year anniversary with my husband. Try to enjoy every moment leading up to it and the big day.
Karissa
www.afreshstartonabudget.com

Unknown said...

Hi found you through Samantha...love the blog, and such a beautiful engagement ring!!! Congrats on the leibster award :)
Pop by and say hello...
Nic @ our little balham life

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS