Pages

5-4-3-2-1

Sunday, December 08, 2013

5 things I'm doing this week:
-baking/eating a variety of Christmas cookies (I'll attending a cookie bake Friday!!)
-willing the snow to come and cancel school at any point(s) in time
-addressing/stamping/mailing my parent's Christmas cards for them 
-plow through episodes of Dexter with Nick (we just stared watching a week or two ago...  I know, I know; #latetotheparty) 
-continuing to purchase/wrap the perfect Christmas packages



4 things I'm currently dreading:
-10 more days of school until winter break
-paying our electric & gas bills every month until mid April
-cutting Nick's hair for him sometime this week
-weather related headaches (especially with all of our recent temperature fluctuation)

3 things I've been loving to wear lately:
-Nick's adidas track pants
-my northface
-sparkly jewels atop cozy sweaters


2 things I really couldn't live without:
-my iPhone
-this hunka-hunka-burning-love 




1 thing I need to get my hands on:
-Despicable Me 1 + 2



 photo Signature_zpsbda4491c.png

No comments:

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS