Pages

Blue & White Weekend, 2014

Sunday, April 13, 2014

It's been awhile since I've done a "weekend recap" post of sorts, and after the gorgeous weather and fun time we had in State College, it would be a shame not to share a few snippets.

Every year, Nick and I try to make it up to Penn State for the annual spring game.  Although we didn't make it up last year, we were back in full throttle this past weekend.  Friday night we spent time with my two sisters (each current PSU students), Saturday we spent the day outdoor tailgating & watching the game with some of our friends, and Sunday we took a stroll down memory lane as we re-explored campus.  It was the perfect little weekend getaway.

Coach Franklin was well received among the Penn State community which makes me excited to see what is to come this fall!  I have no intention of wishing away spring/summer, but I do enjoy fall and football season & know it'll be well received once it comes back around.  

Thank you to our fabulous hostess, Bella, for putting us up all weekend, and thank you to the family that hosted us Saturday at the tailgate!  












 photo Signature_zpsbda4491c.png

No comments:

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS