Pages

Crockpot Cooker

Sunday, November 06, 2011

I've already blogged once today, but I had to brag a little about our amazing dinner that took literally 1 minute of prep time.  I love the crockpot!  I received a recipe "book" about tons of different crockpot ideas, and will be trying out more as the winter continues to approach us.  On this brisk Sunday, we got a ton of things accomplished and came home to a delicious homemade beef stew.  Hope this little recipe helps those who are unconventional "chefs" like myself :)

Ingredients:
1 pork or beef tenderloin (pre-seasoned; we choose peppercorn)
1 bag of Wegmans stew vegetables
1 dash of the following: sea salt, cracked pepper, garlic powder, & onion powder
2 cans beef broth
1 can water

Directions:
Combine ingredients, set crockpot, continue with your day, enjoy =)  Literally as easy as 1-2-3 thanks to Wegmans!  Already planning some other quick crockpot meals this week... Tortellini soup & chili are up next!



Bon Appetit!

No comments:

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS