Pages

Lifestyle Makeover: Back to Phase 1

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I began this lifestyle makeover back on April 17th, and have since lost a little over 30lbs.  However, for the past 2 weeks, I've plateaued

could be my eating habits have changed,
could be that I've had a drink or two in the last few weeks,
orrrrrr it could be that I got lazy right after school let out.

Regardless of what it could be, I'm not letting it be anymore.  I have re-started my diet regiment & am going through the process yet again in the hope of reaching my goal weight.  I hope to be in my best shape come late summer/early fall (for wedding dress shopping!), but also hope to shed a few pounds by July 22 engagement pictures.

Here's what I've eaten yesterday & today (keep in mind summer school began yesterday & I can't be too creative during the day)

Monday
Breakfast: 1/2 c. lowfat Wegman's strawberry yogurt w/ fresh strawberries & blueberries
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit
Lunch: 1 turkey hotdog, 1 c. lowfat Wegman's vanilla yogurt
Dinner: 1 ground beef patty w/ mustard, 2 pickles (yum!), 1 serving of Greek salad w/ peppers, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta, & fat free Wegman's parmesan dressing

Tuesday
Breakfast: 1 c. lowfat Wegman's strawberry yogurt w/ 1 hard boiled egg (no yolk)
Lunch: 1 serving of salad w/ cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, black olives, & fat free balsamic vinegar
Dinner: 1 lemon herb organic chicken breast with baked artichoke hearts drizzled with extra virgin olive oil

I find the more I hold myself accountable, the more successful I will be (and have been!)  Anything is possible; who knows, I might get to my goal (and ultimately be able to reach my major goal of maintaining a healthy but practical lifestyle) by late summer/early fall after all....


love her.

have a good one lovelies ;)

1 comment:

Jenn @ Party of One said...

That's one of my favorite quotes- I looove Audrey Hepburn :) You can do it, girl! I'm right there with you trying to make some lifestyle changes for a healthy (but like you said practical) life :) Can't wait to read about your progress!

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS