Pages

I only have to last 9 more Mondays after this one

Monday, April 08, 2013

womp womp womp, it's back to another working Monday and time to end Spring Break, 2013.

Did I go to some exotic location?  Sadly, no.
Did I get so much sleep I can't wait to wake up early again?  Again, no.
But did I appreciate the time off of work?  Abso-fricken-lutely.

Spring break should be mandatory for every job.
And while we're chatting about it, so should nap time.  Nap time is my favorite time of the day and if and when I become superintendent, it will be my first motion.  If google does it, so should everyone, right?  #wwgd* 

But alas, all good things must come to an end, and in the spirit of looking on the ups, here were some highlights of the weekend, as well as some highlights to come:


SPRING HAS SPRUNG!  I have never been so happy to wear sunglasses & shed my jacket you guys.  This weather is gorgeous!  I'll even take a rainy day now and again with 60's and 70's staring me down.  Yum yum yum.  


I AM NOT PREGNANT!  haha, okay - backstory: I never thought I was pregnant, nor are we anywhere near ready to "try" {we have to have the wedding & honeymoon first, duhh!!} however, my girlfriend at work is due in June and is expecting a baby boy.  Therefore, other girlfriends at work and I are busy planning her shower...  So to my surprise, people took the news a little out of context {I even have a friend in CA who was planning his flight back and dubbed himself future godfather}, & I can't stop laughing thinking about it.  It's good to know that it will be well received news and all, but it's also even better to know that it's not time for us {yet}.

And still to come:
- State testing {big womp to that}... but the after will be worth the wait {summer, here I come}
- Wedding showers in May + June
- My sister's 21st birthday
- My other sister's graduation + 18th birthday
- My parents' 25th wedding anniversary
and the two obvious ones:
- Wedding + Honeymoon

Good luck getting through your day...!
linking up with Sami + Leeann

*what would google do


 photo Signature_zpsbda4491c.png

3 comments:

Kait said...

Boooo to spring break being over but WHOA! So many fun and exciting things on the horizon :) Love that! XO

Unknown said...

Visiting from the link up. I'm also hosting one this Thursday April 11. Show me your favorite Spring Trend. HOpe you can join.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Amie said...

Glad you got some time off of work! And I love the twitter news, glad it sparked some excitement! Enjoy your warm weather!

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS