Pages

home decor | vday

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

When is it socially acceptable to decorate for Valentine's day?  I'd usually say the first of any month is a good time to change any sort of decor; however, I was a little quick to jump the gun this year.  Although I'm not fond of the holiday itself, Nick and I celebrate our own little version of a Valentine's Day.  Since he proposed on February 9th back in 2012, it's become our little thing to celebrate a little early.  It's a bit more special this way I think :)  My girlfriends and I have another vday project in the works for this upcoming Friday (here's our 2013 love lotto project), but for now here's what we've got:

xo mantle decor: take 2 wooden letters, washi tape, and some patience & viola!
Our Willow Tree wedding cake topper 


A little felt heart garland hung on bakers twine

Last year's DIY argyle felt heart wreath
Berry hearts.
And beary cute bears ;) 



do you decorate for Valentine's Day? 

 photo Signature_zpsbda4491c.png

No comments:

All views expressed in this blog are my own. Powered by Blogger.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS