it's Friday !!
this is our 2nd full week of school since last year, and it was grueling to get through... especially with a tease of a prospective snowmageddon that was supposed to produce 4-6" of snow, and instead produced less than 1 snowflake. Thumbs down to that, and to those weathermen for making my students go nutzo over the idea of having a 4 day weekend, and lucky to those of you who actually got to see some of the snow.
However it's time to celebrate today so let's all give a big virtual
I've decided to link-up with Lauren this week, so here are my big high-5's:
1. Since January 2, 2013, I have lost 14.2lbs!! And today is day #17, so I'm going onto cycle 2 (double high five to that!)
2. Eating healthier can actually taste good and has brought out some creativity in me :) Greek yogurt + onion/garlic powder + salt = perfect veggie dip
3. It's a stinky picture, but I got the conair curling wand thing finally (I've used others' before) and it works wonders on my usually straight & stubborn hair
4. We're off to the slopes this weekend w/ the family... and hope to have actual snow to greet us :)
5. I'm excited to meet all of Y-O-U through Lauren's link up - love new faces around these parts!
Hope your week was great!!
Have a safe & exciting 3 day weekend